Off Topic Great Turkey Dinner

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dancing9118000

Does anyone else feel as though they gained about 10 pounds after dinner for Thanksgiving? We started with fresh onion dip and vegetable and cheese platters then moved to the main dinner which consisted of a giant turkey, stuffing, fresh and canned cranberry sauce, cauliflower, carrots, stringbeans, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, creamed onions, tuna fish salad, and applesauce. Then came dessert which was two pumpkin pies with fresh whipped cream. THEN, my family went to my grandmas house and finished off their apple pie and coconut custard pie along with a pint of ice cream. Talk about one massive day of eating and I have to go to practice tomorrow at 11 after shopping for a while. So much for eating under 1500 calories a day. :eek:

Omigosh, yes! No practice for *Counts* 4 more days!!! Ahhh! Turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberry crap that I hate, mashed taters, sweet potatoe casserole(BLEH!!) and more. Then a disastorous pumpkin pie. It was liquidy.

I do not know how I'm going to eat breakfast in 15 minutes.

uggh! me too, so much for limiting the caloric intake! boy have i got some work to do. we don't have prac today, but ill go get a good sweat going in a layer of clothes and some conditiong. Worst part is i still cant run cause of an ankle injury, so it's alot harder to get cardio without running, ya know? oh well, that pumpkin pie was totally worth it!

I feel fine. :D I'm one of those people, who know matter how much they eat they still are hungry, and still have a slim figure. :) You're all jealous I know... :p

But the food was YUMMY! Except for the turkey....but I hate turkey in general. The pie was the BEST! And today bro and I are putting up X-mas tree. It feels like a four-day weekend! :D

I feel fine. :D I'm one of those people, who know matter how much they eat they still are hungry, and still have a slim figure. :) You're all jealous I know... :p

But the food was YUMMY! Except for the turkey....but I hate turkey in general. The pie was the BEST! And today bro and I are putting up X-mas tree. It feels like a four-day weekend! :D
Actually, I thought I was full after dinner, for, like, 15 minutes, then I stuffed my face with more green bean casserole. And my grandaprents were like, We don't mind, eat more, gain weight!!". I had to laugh at that!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News