Grenx Tea

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has anybody heard or even used Grenx Tea? It is a high concentrated green tea and other ingredients that can help with all kinds of health conditions.
What experience did you have with it and did it help?
It was recommended to my daughter.She has hip pain caused by Tendinitis which is taking a very long time to heal.
She was a second year Level 9 gymnast and had to take the rest of the season off because of the pain.
She was doing mostly conditioning not involving her hips in the last 2 month and is now even taking some time off from gym and still has pain.
It is so frustrating.She had so many upgrades this year and had a real good shot in placing well.
Any suggestion welcome.

Time off and PT was the only thing that helped my DD with hip pain. It was very bad, vault killed it! She took about three months away from gym. I think when they are growing these things are much worse.
Does she see a sports therapist, DD did and she was given some great stretches which really helped. Pricey though!

She did go to PT and they gave her some stretches which she does x2/day.
Yeah she is growing so her tendons and muscles are very tight which contributes to her condition per PT.
I think the hardest part is to sit and wait (practically).
Same here too.Vault is really bad.It is mostly the pounding that really hurts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back