Parents Grip Holes (from the Coaches Forum)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmom14

Proud Parent
I can't post on the Coaches forum, but would love to buy those foam pieces to put in grip holes that are too large. There is a photo shown on the coaches forum. Does anyone know where I can get them?

I don't know, but would love the info as well... my dd's grips haved to have the fingers taped and it is a royal pain - this looks way too simple :D

I am taking one more shot at this thread and moving back to the top.... I can't believe no one sells these. My dd grip holes are too large and these look perfect. I would love the find a source for them. Anyone with some info,,,, please post!
Thanks

These are available in the UK from a website called Gymnastic Express. They cost £2.55 and are called finger wedgies. I dont know if they send to the USA as it is not an option available when setting up a user account. I would be happy to order eg 10 sets and send on to somebody in the USA for reselling if anybody is interested. There is a £2.95 postage charge to the UK which covers orders up to £100. I would have to find out what the postage to the USA would be.

Anyway, let me know and we could organize something if they are not available to America.

I'm not trying to butt-in...and every gym owner in the world is going to want to kill me for this:eek:...but our kids just tear foam off a foam block which is already partly shreaded and stuff it in the hole. This way the foam can be custom sized depending on how big the hole is.

Ah, but we don't have a pit. Therefore no blocks. Great idea though. Just got the wedgies from the UK, work like a charm.

My Mom lives around the corner from the factory and would happily pick them up, but I would need commitments to buy.

PM me

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back