DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
The "Groups" section of the site will be shutting down next Friday (April 24th, 2020). We look forward to more communication in the main forums of the site. Thank you for understanding.

Oh that is very sad. I have built up many great relationships through the private groups. I'm very sad you have made this decision.
Whilst I still try to contribute to the general forums with an upper level gymnast and not being from the USA I don't have that much to say. Without the private groups I imagine my time on here will very sadly end after all these years.

Oh that is very sad. I have built up many great relationships through the private groups. I'm very sad you have made this decision.
Whilst I still try to contribute to the general forums with an upper level gymnast and not being from the USA I don't have that much to say. Without the private groups I imagine my time on here will very sadly end after all these years.

I hope you stick around... you can definitely still communicate privately on the site through the conversations (private messages) feature.

Please come hang out with us in the main forum and start a few threads of your own. We don’t want to lose you or anyone but we need to drive up traffic on the main page.

Thanks guys, but it’s really the private groups that brings me here. even when most of the others I knew moved to Facebook groups I preferred the small group, privacy of the private groups on here, and the ability to actual forge friendships.
but I’ve not been visiting very often lately as those groups slowed right down when people moved to Facebook.
I will try to pop on but it’s unlikely.
sks see you on fb. Maybe we need to start up a messenger chat group.

I really don't want to discourage anyone from getting to know each other better... but we really need to take this site back to it's original purpose...

"ChalkBucket was created to help everyone learn more about gymnastics."

As everyone knows... texting... and messaging on other apps may be better for private conversations than this site.

There should be no limits when using the conversation (private message) feature on this site. You should be able to have as many members participate in a conversation that you would like.

If you find any issues with this... let me know and I will look into it.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back