Off Topic grrrrr!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

anybody else class of 2012? haha i can't be like class of 12 or anything cuz it doesnt sound like good like class of 08 but im the 8th grade class of 08!

this was on locker signs my freshman year for the hall decorating contest...

when 2006 is dead and gone, 2007 will carry on, 2008 thinks they got class, but 2009 is gunna kick their... booty.

I like that one Tumblerk. Our saying for this year (on the back of our shirts): "Turn on the car, step on the gas, pull over now to let the juniors pass!"

I think its lame, but my opposition was outvoted on student council...:mad:

yeah ive heard the one tumblerk said but yeah nygymfan that is kinda lame. haha.
i just have a shirt with all the names of the 8th graders on the back then it says graduating class of 2008

So my school starting last year blocked all emails except for the one the school gives you, and they block any gaming sites and stuff like that, but I found I was able to get on chalk bucket on school computers... until today that is. Chalk bucket now comes up as "Access Denied blah blah blah ISD 709 site type: Message boards" takes all my fun away... :(

aw that stinks. i havent even tried to get on at my school because they would probably tell me gymnastics is a bad sport or something and i shouldnt talk bout it or something knowing them haha.

I can get on from school but I'd be afraid someone would see me on a website full of pink and purple and girly colors and make fun of me haha!

well guys, i hate to break it to you but...
CLASS OF 2011 IS WHERE THE PARTY IS! 2011 IS WHERE IT IS AT!!! :)

haha

I can get on from school but I'd be afraid someone would see me on a website full of pink and purple and girly colors and make fun of me haha!

haha but as a pointer if you go to the very bottom of the page you can change the skin to the blue and black one..it's more manly :) haha

haha but as a pointer if you go to the very bottom of the page you can change the skin to the blue and black one..it's more manly :) haha

Yeah, I know. I don't default to that one because its too dark though. But I guess I could always switch it and switch it back.

They'd probably just make fun of you for going on a gymnastics site. Thats what my friends do. But whatever its all good cuz this is an awesome site!

I agree NYgymfan that one is way too dark...i can't read it...this one is nice to read haha...gymgymgymnast08: hate to break it to ya darlin but you are off by a year 2011 is where it is at!! (2010 is okay my BFF is a class of the dimes girl) lol

I think JBS removed that skin from the options since I can't pick it anymore. Its a good skin and would be perfect if the background color could be something other than black...like dark blue or red or something like that.

2012 :D come on guys... i know theres more 2012ers then just me and rose.
but yeah - theres no cool saying thingers for 2012... lameee... the only one i could even find is : the proud, the few, the class of two zero one two. which is okay, but... not that good. nothing rhymes with twelve lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back