Parents Guess what DD did...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
While I was away at a work conference for 4 days?

She got her RO BHS on floor AND her FHC! All in 4 days and ALL when I was gone!!! It figures!!!:p

I haven't seen her do either skill yet but will hopefully get a peek at practice tomorrow night! I'm very proud of her and hope she can hang on to the skills since her first meet is in a few weeks!

Had to share. She also got the evil mill circle a few months ago when I went away for a girls' weekend. Maybe I should leave more?!:rolleyes:

Awesome! It is so great to see them learning new skills! Way to go! Hopefully, it was just a coincidence that she accomplished these things while you were away. ;)

Congrat's on the new skills !!!!!

I am sure it is just a coinsidence that they show up while you are gone :p

That figures, doesn't it? You go away and voila, 2 new skills! DD did that to me last summer.

Either way, good for her!! :)

That is awesome!! Good for her :)

It's funny how they pickthe things up out of the blue. Like one day it just clicks! My daughter always learns new skills when I'm not there, lol! Now, it's a joke between the two of us. She'll ask me to go to her practice and then I ask her if she wants to learn new skills! haha!!

Anyway, congrats!!

How exciting for her, those are 2 biggies!! Tell her congrats! I guess when she starts working that kip, you will need to go out of town. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back