WAG Guess what?!?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations! I was watching her 'online' on myusagym live results Friday evening. Glad she qualified and good luck to her in the upcoming season (and to you, too. Lynn Raisman and her 'bleachers performance' always comes to my mind when thinking about parents of elite gymnasts).

Congratulation! I was watching her 'online' on myusagym live results Friday evening. Glad she qualified and good luck to her in the upcoming season (and to you, too. Lynn Raisman and her 'bleachers performance' always comes to my mind when thinking about Moms of elite gymnasts).
Haha, that’s dad! I’m more relaxed and easy going. She definitely kept this one interesting with her bars performance! I did have a moment when her beam score came up, lol!

Haha, that’s dad! I’m more relaxed and easy going. She definitely kept this one interesting with her bars performance! I did have a moment when her beam score came up, lol!
Sorry! But you see, I realized my mistake soon enough and edited my post to 'parents' before my 5 minutes were up ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back