Parents Gym Chix warning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wgymmom

Proud Parent
A note to all of my gym mom friends. Avoid Gym Chix like the plague. I have been trying to get a custom leotard from them since Feb/March. The first order took forever and I didn't get it until early April. It was the wrong size. I had to email several times to get any response whatsoever. She finally replied and said to send it back and she would replace it. I had to chase her down for any kind of response as to when the leotard arrived. She got it back. I had to chase her down for any sort of update as to when to expect a replacement leo. Finally she said it would be in the mail by a certain Friday. When the package never showed up, I had to chase her down again and ask what went wrong. Her assistant put the crystals on wrong and she had to order another leo AGAIN to try and fix it. This was OVER two weeks ago. I have not received any kind of communication from her since. She has never voluntarily initiated any sort of contact to keep me in the loop about what is going on with my order. I filed a Paypal dispute. I finally got one response saying she would offer a partial refund. I prompted again several days later asking for another status update. NO RESPONSE. I had to escalate to a claim. This is beyond ridiculous and absolutely the worst excuse for "customer service" I have ever encountered. She has had over $50 of my money since late March and I have no leo to show for it. Stay away!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back