Gym Lockers

• Thread starter iFlip4GymPlus25
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iFlip4GymPlus25

I was just wondering if any of your gyms have lockers. My gym has lockers and we put our grips in it. At my gym, we decorate our lockers. There are some really crazy/weird lockers! So, I want to know if you have a locker and if you decorated it! It's kind of a random question, I know. =)

We don't. We carry all our stuff in our gym bags. We have little cubbies for our stuff while we are at gym though.

Yea we have lockers too. None of the boys decorate theirs...idk bout the girls!

We have small 'mailboxes' that some people keep lion paws/grips in, but they're mainly for notes from the director. We take over a bathroom near the gym and stash gym bags, etc. in there.

We have these huge gym bags full of like everything you could ever imagine. Mines probably the worst though. But we keep them in the closet which is where we put our equipment when practice is over.

We have cubbies for our clothes and bags, mailboxes for mail, and lockers for our grips.

At my gym, the comp program gymnasts have half sized lockers (usually shared), and some of the coaches also have lockers. People keep their grips, tigerpaws, and sometimes a sweatshirt or other clothes. There are also small cubbies for the recreational gymnasts to store their clothes while they're there.

We have full size lockers so we have to share but we're allowed to decorate the inside but not the outside because one time someone broke into the gym and tore everything off of the lockers =(

We have some lockers that the optional girls are allowed to use. Its kinda like you have to earn the privilege to get a locker type thing. As for the lower levels, they have cubbies to put their stuff in during practice.

Yeah, we have lockers, although you have to train 4 days to have one. There's not enough for everyone, so mainly the elites have them.

What's in my locker...wow. Way too much stuff. I think, if I get it right:
Training diary, spare socks, double mini shoes.
Spare hair elastics, plenty of bobby pins, scrunchies, hairspray, hairbrush.
Spare leo, shorts/tights (x2), spare shirts (anywhere up to 4 types), spare undies and crop tops, any left over coaching gear from the day or ready for the week ahead.
Some money, some food in a container, facewash + moisturiser, shampoo and conditioner, a towel, some sanitary items, a couple of coat hangers, and some pens.

I think that's it! It's not a huge locker at all - it's just a matter of utilising the shelves and hooks, and folding things neatly :D

We have a some mini lockers probably about 1ft*1ft*1ft. Only for the team. Some girls have locks on them. In my locker I have tennis shoes, shorts, grips, and a hairbrush. We have a track that goes along the outside of our gym that has 16 laps per mile that people run on all the time and people run by our lockers all the time and they actually never even seem to notice them there.

we dont have any lockers but we need them badly!!!

Theres been bags stolen, a cell phone, plenty of other things, clothes in the toilet, shoes in the toilet, and other random things stolen and put in the toilet. We do have boxes by the vault runway for the comp. girls but we have to share and their not very big so we just put our valuable stuff in there like money and cellphones. Our gym is so unsafe!! luckily I've never had something stolen.:rolleyes:

We don't have lockers, cubbies, or mailboxes. :D But at the Natatorium were I swim, we have lockers, and I have a fairly big locker so I store my gym stuff while I swim, and my swim stuff when I'm at gym. :D

we have cubbies that we decorate and we have little grip cubbies by bars that have grips sock bungies etc.

So Canadian gymnast, clothes in the toilets, eh? Sounds more like a boys sports team LOL.

we have lockers but they are only about 1' X 1' X 2' deep. They are tiny and there are 70 locers stacked 10 X 7 high. So there are 70 kids all trying to get at our lockers at the same time and it is crazy. And we can't decorate our lockers which stinks, but oh well. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back