Parents Gym Move during C-19

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Peachiekeen

Proud Parent
Looking at gyms in Sf Bay area. Anyone know a good gym and what practice times are? Do the girls homeachool or go half day in CA? Moving at end of year due to job relo and clueless, fearful of how this will go.

Because the gymnasts in most Bay Area gyms come from many different school districts, there don’t tend to be half day programs. It is either home school or after regular school time.

There are a few other members on here from the Bsy Area and we could give you better advice if you narrow down what part of the Bay and level of your gymnast.

I live in the Bay Area and my daughter goes to Airborne Gymnastics in Santa Clara. Picking a gym in California I feel it all depends on which route and how does your daughter feel about the sport. We have nice gyms where it’s fun and scores don’t matter, and you have other gyms where it’s intense and winning is everything. Basically it all depends on where you’re use too and what to do

Price times range from the level and goals you want. My kid is in the FastTrack homeschooled program which is M,T,W,F,Sat (7:30-6:00) from 12:30-3:30 the girl’s have school in the gym classroom. We will not be back in the gym for a while though and I don’t know if any Northern California gyms that are open right now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back