Parents gym recommendations RI

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast C's mom

Proud Parent
Hi all,

Its been a while since I posted. As some may recall my daughter is a 7 year old level 3. She had her last competition (gym doesn't do level 3 states) so now she is focusing on up training and learning level 4 skills. We will most likely be moving to RI as my husband has been transferred. We love the East Greenwich, Coventry, North Kingstown area. Could anyone in the know recommend some gyms in that area? Warwick is also close. What is the gyms general atmosphere, competitiveness, requirements for team etc. My daughter needs a more warm and fuzzy training environment for the most part. She works hard but does much better with positive reinforcement. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

Reactions: sce
Newport County YMCA is in Middletown. It is 13 miles from North Kingstown and about 23 miles from East Greenwich.
Ocean Community YMCA is in Westerly. It is a little farther away away.

They both go to YMCA Nationals (so that might make for more fun) and they follow the YMCA Core Values: Honesty, Caring, Respect, and Responsibility.

Newport County YMCA is in Middletown. It is 13 miles from North Kingstown and about 23 miles from East Greenwich.
Ocean Community YMCA is in Westerly. It is a little farther away away.

They both go to YMCA Nationals (so that might make for more fun) and they follow the YMCA Core Values: Honesty, Caring, Respect, and Responsibility.
awesome info. thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back