Parents Gym switch decision - deadline today!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If she's 8 and is heading for grade 5 next year I'd say she won't be compulsory, as they wouldn't bother with 5, they'd go straight to comp 4. In fact lots of clubs I know skip 5 as it's not much different to 6 or 4 and has the knee breaking beam thing.

There are lots of us here in the UK with extensive knowledge of many gyms- It's a very small world :). If you want to PM I'm happy to put my 2p in, or refer you to someone else if it's one of the few areas I've never lived....

I was also going to ask why it has to be today? In the UK it's not like the US where you have to sign up for "the season"
Dumb question but how do I pm....is it the start conversation link after I click on your profile? Thanks.

If she's 8 and is heading for grade 5 next year I'd say she won't be compulsory, as they wouldn't bother with 5, they'd go straight to comp 4. In fact lots of clubs I know skip 5 as it's not much different to 6 or 4 and has the knee breaking beam thing.

There are lots of us here in the UK with extensive knowledge of many gyms- It's a very small world :). If you want to PM I'm happy to put my 2p in, or refer you to someone else if it's one of the few areas I've never lived....

I was also going to ask why it has to be today? In the UK it's not like the US where you have to sign up for "the season"
I've PM'd you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back