Parents Gym Tuition Cost

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

From Canada, province of Quebec. 265$ a month for 16 hours total a week. But next year will be around 425$ a month for each month including summer. Would be about 20 hours a week. Should add coach fees and meet expenses.

At the club im at in Australia our fees can get as low as 105.80 per month for 16 hours a week.
Not including meet coaches or uniform fees. Insurance is also external.

I'm also in Minnesota, suburb of a large city, we pay approx. $500 per month, we do have a booster club that covers the meet fees but we pay for everything else. Last year I started coaching at the gym and they give us a credit for every 3 hours of coaching that I do. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it does add up at the end of every month. I only coach 2 nights a week for 3.5 hours but we have been getting a credit of at least $100 every month. I'll begin coaching more hours in the summer so looking forward to an even bigger discount on our tuition!!

Wow. I always think we pay a lot for monthly fees (just practice, no other fees included in this) but we pay just over $300/month for 18 hours/week.

Adding: Our $150/month for 7.5 hrs doesn't include $300 in coaches fees, about $300 for Leo/warmups, 30 mandatory hours of volunteering and meet fees that we pay ( added up to close to $1000 this season).

Our last gym collected a 'meet fee' lump sum that could be split into payments. I think it was around $600/season, but that gym went to a lot less meets than our current one.

We live in the country...but have many gyms with in a 25 mile radius. We pay around 350 for 15 hrs and are one of the cheaper gyms. Choreography, music, leotards, meets, and coach's fees are all additional.

We are about $310 per month for 12 hours. Leos separate ($375 this year) Warm ups separate (about $100) Meets and coaching fees for meets separate ($500 or so for 4 meets) we have an escrow account you can pay into monthly over about a 6 month period for the meets to help spread out the cost. I paid it all upfront cause I happened to have the $ at the time. We don't have a booster club, there is a parent group but its optional.

We pay $380 for 15 hours. We are not in a high COL area, but the gym is :( Everything else is separate and paid for by the booster club :)

we are at about $475/mo for 18 hours. Around here, you get what you pay for :)
Meet and coaching fees, as well as leotard/warmup/backpack are not included in monthly cost, that's probably another $2k. You can pay how you like, break it up monthly, quarterly, all at once, or whatever suits you.

$207 for 9 hours/week T&T. Previously when DD was L4 we were paying (at a different gym) $300 for 12 hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back