Parents Gym Tuition Cost

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We pay $380 and it includes 3 days of TOPS a total of 23-25 hours a week. We are the cheapest around. Most gyms start off at $400 then other added TOPS fees.

$320 for 15 hrs/week during meet season and up to 21 hrs in summer. Also meet fees, coaches fees, and usag fees.

We pay separately for choreography, leos, warm ups, and bags.

Pre-team 4 hours/week at 2 local gyms that I know the cost:
DD's gym is $229
Other gym is $321

Not ours. We pay our tuition monthly and only have to buy a comp leo every other year (thank goodness!!). The meet fees are usually paid for by our booster club.
No. We have a booster club. Assessments (meet fees) are paid to and offset by the booster club through fundraising. Warm ups are actually rented currently, though I think our coach may change that for T&T next year.

CT.....We pay 455 for 13H/week....includes 24h/week in the summer. Does not include meet fees, coach fees for meets, leos or Ins which is usually 1200-1500 per year.

ours doesn't, but my friend's gym has one tuition for 6 months of the year and then the other 6 its higher to account for all of those fees. lets them spread them out evenly over half the year. kinda cool.
You are sooo lucky. We have a parent Meeting mid August and have too come up with full fee amount 2 weeks later.

We pay over $500 for 20 hours a week. It's a lot but is good value if you compare to dance ($80/month for 2 one hour class a week) or my yoga ($17 drop-in fee per 1hr class)...

$580 for 25 hours. This is for tuition for practice only. Meet fees, coaches fees, leos, warm ups, yearly buy in, buy outs and hospitality fees for hosted meets and buy outs for required yearly fundraiser are all extra. We live in a high cost of living area. I had to stop being a SAHM to help pay for all of this.

$580 for 25 hours. This is for tuition for practice only. Meet fees, coaches fees, leos, warm ups, yearly buy in, buy outs and hospitality fees for hosted meets and buy outs for required yearly fundraiser are all extra. We live in a high cost of living area. I had to stop being a SAHM to help pay for all of this.

Yikes!

$455 per month for 18 hours per week - but that does not include the $100 per week in private lessons plus booster club fees (so in the six months or so prior to meet season I'm shelling out close to a grand per month)

We pay tuition on the 1st (237 for 14.5 hours) and fees on the 15th (200). The fees payment is just 10 months/year -- tuition is year-round. Fees include apparel package, meet fees, coaches' fees, etc. Optionals pay extra for choreography/music every 2 years.

Do any of your gyms combine tuition/leotard/competition fees into one monthly fee?

We do -- we pay 200/month for 10 months of the year as "fees" (which includes all of what you listed) and tuition is 237/month year-round (14.5 hours).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back