GymMagic Bus

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

hammy

One of my former coaches, in Pittsburgh,PA, invested in starting a GymMagic Bus--A gym on wheels. Through a company he found, he bought a school bus that had been cleaned out and filled with preschool gymnastics equipment. He does birthday parties and gym class for preschools---he brings the gym to you. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of anything like this before?

I've seen it done numerous times. Usually called a Tumble Bus. Know someone who's selling one, if anyone's interested.

We have 3 or 4 of them by us. The kids seem to like it. The only problem is the lack of interaction between the coach/owner and parents. Many times the Tumble Buses do preschools/daycares and the parents never really see the program.

A Friend of mine paid like $50 a month at her son's Daycare for this activity! She went and watched it one day! She said that her son got to do 2 flips down a mat and then had to sit and watch 50 other kids do the same thing! That was the WHOLE class! She didnt see any point in that being the only thing they do and only twice a month! So she demanded her money back! I suggest to view the class first to see what it is like!!

:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back