Parents Gymnast height (for you ingymmom)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Emily my level 4 8 year old is 54" tall and about 61 lbs. She is taller than 1/2 the 10 year olds on her team and even some of the 11 year olds. I am 5'7" and my hubby is 6'1" Madi is 5 and 47 inches tall. She will be 6 in June.
On the opposite side my 9 almost 10 year old son is 56" tall and 63 lbs and it always seems that he one of the smallest boys in his class every year.

I have not posted here in a while, but thought I would drop in and this is an interesting thread. My daughter is 6 (turns 7 in October) and is a Level 4 this year. She is 43 inches tall and weighs 40 lbs. Her feet are also tiny - she wears a 9.5/10 depending on the brand and her hands are also very small. She has always been between 0-5th % for height and weight. I have no idea where this comes from as I am 5'5" and her dad is 5'11." I have two other kids and one is tall for her age and the other very small for his. My 9 yo (10 in July) son is not even close to 56 inches yet! I am hoping he has a growth spurt sometime soon.

My 6yo (Lily) is not interested in heelies but I have been having the devil of a time finding flats that don't have straps across them in a 9.5. Evidently you are supposed to be 4 if you wear a 9.5! She cannot wait to get into big girls shoes because the options are so much prettier, but it's going to be awhile.

Meg

my dd l4will be 8 next month(st patty's day)she is 48 1/2 in and weighs 58 ,she's always been in the 50-75 % on the charts,she's solid very strong. I'm 5'7 always been long and lean ,she does not have my body type

My DD is a little older. She just turned 13 in January, weighs 93 lbs and is 60 " tall. It's so funny... she looks sooooo tall compared w/the 10 year old and younger girls in her groups... but when she's w/her regular 7th grade friends, she's the smallest in her classes! HA! We actually have trouble buying her pants b/c the legs are always WAY too LONG!!!

My girls

At their check ups in Sept, my 10 yo L4 was 52 inches tall and weighed 57 lbs. My 6 yo L3 was 45 inches tall and 43 lbs. My oldest is in 5th grade and most of her friends are a head taller than her. The crazy thing is that I am 5' 9" and my DH is 5' 11".

Ok, so I had to post in this thread! Such a cool topic. My dd is 9 and a Prep op 2. She is the youngest in her group. She is 55" and ways 70 lbs. Sounds like she is tall compared to alot of your dd's.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back