Parents Gymnastic Music sites

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

JennyJones

Hi, I apologize if this question has already been asked, I couldn't find it if it has. Does anyone know a great place to get good gymnastics music for floor online? I found some sites through a google search, but some are really expensive.
My dd loves disco, but the choices are limited. Also, does anyone know of free sites with "open source" music for gymnastics? I don't mind paying, but I don't want to break the bank. Thanks!

Hi, I apologize if this question has already been asked, I couldn't find it if it has. Does anyone know a great place to get good gymnastics music for floor online? I found some sites through a google search, but some are really expensive.
My dd loves disco, but the choices are limited. Also, does anyone know of free sites with "open source" music for gymnastics? I don't mind paying, but I don't want to break the bank. Thanks!

We hope you'll check out our music. Each track we sell is specially arranged by us to be perfect for floor routines. We already have all the various timings and lengths you might need. Every piece complies with the rules for music. We NEVER edit someone else's track (this would be illegal). We record every song from scratch in our own studios with some of the country's best musicians.

Also, please be careful about downloading from YouTube. If the music is copyrighted, it is not legal to download it for your own personal use.

But again - please check out our music. You'll find the most amazing floor tracks available!!!

Thanks!
Energym Music

Sorry I pressed post before I was finished... After that my dad goes in iTunes and buys it and I listen to te while song pick out parts I like then he mixes it

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back