Gymnastic youtube videos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

calliegirl73

Gymnast
I do not know if this is allowed but it's something that is bothering me while watching gymnastics conditioning videos on youtube, i find youtube is also recommending young kids' videos.

I know little kids read this forum and often post videos on youtube showing their gymnastics skills. Good Job on the skills, however I am seeing a trend however, I think the kids need to be more careful about what they are wearing while shooting these videos, i am seeing comments from predator type men saying very inappropriate things that the girls may not understand is not good, as well as men asking for more videos from different angles and such. and these kids are about age 8-teens. Please be careful when posting videos online. even though leos are the appropriate clothes to wear for gymnastics, wearing shorts or sweats might be safer when filming videos that the public will be seeing especially up close videos. These predator men seem to be searching for these kinds of videos.

Oh my gosh. That is absolutely horrifying, though I'm sure that we are all aware that it exists (sadly). Thank you for bringing this to the attention of everyone here, as it is very important.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back