gymnastics camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I attended International Gymnastics Camp in PA back in the summer of '89 to get my credits updated for coaching. It wasn't a very good experience though. They allowed another female coach/gymnast to workout, but not me until I protested. It's the same old song and dance. Once they know your age and that you actually are still doing gymnastics, (I was 29) the red flags go up. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. I hope things have changed at camps in this day and age. If and when I own a gym, I will have a gymnastics camp for adults, not excluding kids who want to attend. We can all learn from each other in a good, supportive environment. That's the right way to go.

Well I will definitely plan on going to camp next year. Sounds great. I hope I'm able to work again soon & will be plenty ready for camp by next august. :)

Next year I am so down for it. I was just saying last night (or maybe it was the night before) that I was planning to go back to gymnastics camp next summer! I loved Woodward when I went, can't wait to go again and now I'm in so much better shape cause the last time i went i had been out of the gym for a year and by wednesday I could barely move LOL

~Katy

yay! i'm so excited! i hope all of us are healthy and able to go. it will be a great time, and fun to meet everyone in person.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back