gymnastics camps for you!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:D have you gone to camp woodward? the ultimate camp? well.... reply to me if you have. its the best gymnastics camp out there. if you havent gone.... GO!!!! cause if you dont youll be sitting there thinking about it all the time, go to www.campwoodward.com be there!!!! reply to shawnfan!!!!

thanks!!!!:rotfl:

with the need for a flight to get there and back it's just too expensive so my kids have gone to US gymnastic training camp at Mt. holyoke college - I have found it to be a really great program and if you haven't gone then I would suggest trying it too - it's really great!!

They have Olympian, Olympic coaches and more come in and work with the kids too.
My DD is there right now and has gone for the last 5 years - she loves it. My son who is too old to go now went from when he was 10 yo to when he was 16 and love it too.

How does it compare to IGC? My daughter mentioned that her friend said something about it be less expensive but my daughter is still fixated on going to IGC next summer.

How does it compare to IGC? My daughter mentioned that her friend said something about it be less expensive but my daughter is still fixated on going to IGC next summer.

I've been to woodward and igc. I personally liked IGC better, it has more gymnastics and more recreation activities. However at woodward you get more freedom. But I still like IGC better :) And I dont know about the prices for them, but if you looked on the websites I'm sure you could find out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back