Gymnastics Camps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Beammom

Does anyone know of any good summer camps (mid-south area)? I'm looking for states surrounding/near TN (MS, AL, GA, MO, AR, KY, LA). My DD will move to level 8 this summer. I need a camp that lasts 3-5 days, commuting or resident. Thanks!:)

I would check out the colleges. Most college teams put on a summer camp and there are so many great SEC teams, it could be a lot of fun for your dd to meet their gymnasts.

Go to www.flipfest.com John Macready and John Roethlisberger (both Olympic gymnasts) put this camp on and it is in Tennessee. They have guest gymnasts (other Olympic gymnasts-girls and boys) come and help out, also.

Flip Fest is a week long camp. My dd is doing a camp at NC state University in Raleigh - it is a 5 day/4 night camp. I opted for the shorter camp to see how she (and me) do with her being away from home. If she likes it this year, next year we will probably try flip fest.

ETC Gymnastics does a week-long camp at their facility in Murfreesboro, TN just southeast of Nashville. It's an excellent gym (more titles than any gym in Tennessee in the last 10 years, I believe) and the camp runs about 6 hours a day for the various age groups up to level 9. My daughter went last summer. It's not expensive, but the training was intense with guest coaches from all over. It's a day camp. I don't know when it will be this summer. You could check their website: www.etcgymnastics.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back