WAG Gymnastics Movies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

elitegymnast

Hey has any gymnast not seen stick it, Nadia the Movie, Reach for the sky (I think that is what it is called) please comment if you know any other gymnastics movies Thank You in advance :)

This is WAYYYY dating myself but there was American Anthem. This was back in about 1985 and had two olympic athletes in it (Mitch Gaylord and Julianne Macnamara, I believe). My sister and I couldn't get enough of this movie when we were in gymnastics.

This is WAYYYY dating myself but there was American Anthem. This was back in about 1985 and had two olympic athletes in it (Mitch Gaylord and Julianne Macnamara, I believe). My sister and I couldn't get enough of this movie when we were in gymnastics.

I am dating myself as well but loved that movie!!! It was Janet Jones who starred with Mitch Gaylord. Janet also was in A Chorus Line with Michael Douglas--another great movie but for the dance crowd ;).

Another good mens' gymnastics movie is The Peaceful Warrior. Anyone remember Gymkata with Kurt Thomas????

I am dating myself as well but loved that movie!!! It was Janet Jones who starred with Mitch Gaylord. Janet also was in A Chorus Line with Michael Douglas--another great movie but for the dance crowd ;).

Another good mens' gymnastics movie is The Peaceful Warrior. Anyone remember Gymkata with Kurt Thomas????

i put gymkata up there for you to watch in its entirety.:)

That's right, it was Janet Jones. I remember my sister and I WISHING it was Julianne Macnamara! lol. We both thought that Mitch Gaylord was sooo cute. ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back