Gymnastics Ontario OTIP Select Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bug's mom

Proud Parent
Wondering if any of the Ontario folks here have experience with, or know anything about, GO's OTIP Select Camp? Aside from what's in the winter newsletter, I haven't been able to find out much about it. I was curious how the selections are done; day of training camp or closer to the date? Also would love to know more about the camp itself. Any information out there?

Thank you kitkat. DD participated in the March Development camp like the one in the link, but I saw in the winter newsletter that there's a 'Select Camp' to follow this year's 3 Development Camps, populated with kids selected from those camps. Its the 'Select Camp' that's shrouded in a bit of mystery. Since my post though, learned the when and where and that DD was selected. Just not sure if our gym will attend. It's the week after Championships (DD qualified), same weekend as our compulsory/invitational groups' big meet and 2 weeks before our next US meet. The timing is horrible!! Maybe now I'm interested in knowing what sort of opportunity she's going to miss :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back