Parents Gymnastics stuff at Michaels

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I got some! Thanks for the heads up! Found a gift bag, a notebook, a mini notebook with pen, and a pack of 8 note cards! Perfect for a back to school gift!

Hope nobody in my area wanted any because I bought them OUT! You may purchase them (at a much inflated price) at our home meet in March!

LOL, I bought them out completely too! Using for big sister/little sister gifts among other things.

I ran out to Michael's at lunch. The items all have photos of a teen gymnast on the beam, with the word "Confidence" and an inspirational quote. They had little gift enclosure cards that would be perfect for flowers.

Thanks for the "heads up"! Went by our local one this afternoon and picked up the journal and some other things. Will be saving them for my girl's 1st optional meet in November. :D

Oh, there's one across the street from me. I'll go tomorrow and hope they have this stuff, I always need prizes.

Thanks so much for mentioning this! I went yesterday and bought a whole bunch of the little notebooks with pens as well as some of the other stuff. I coach pre-team, and sometimes we give "big" prizes for special achievements - usually it's some form of candy, but these will be a cooler (and healthier) prize. :)

Is it all "girl" related? Or are there some boy gymnasts represented as well? Looking for a gift for male team coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back