WAG Gymnastics stuff on zulily

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LIGYMMOM

Proud Parent
Just an FYI, zulily.com has some cute gymnastics things for sale right now. If you haven't shopped there before they sell discounted item and only for a few days each vendor. I personally wouldn't buy a leo since you never know the quality or fit of an off brand, but I did get a few t-shirts with some cute sayings on them. My favorite says "I can't...I have gymnastics" :)

They do have some great deals on leos!! I ordered the 'if gymnastics were easier they would call it football' for dd to wear around her brothers and cousins who think they are such tough guys!!!

We have ordered a bunch of leotards (just got a couple for Christmas yesterday), and DD has been really happy with all of them. The only downside is trying to guess size, but we've been lucky so far.

We have ordered a bunch of leotards (just got a couple for Christmas yesterday), and DD has been really happy with all of them. The only downside is trying to guess size, but we've been lucky so far.
I ordered one (can't remember the brand) and it was so thin DD won't wear it, and I don't blame her. No returns. :( Glad you've had good luck!

^^That stinks. That's the one thing I dislike about zulily in general. That happened to us with some shoes I ordered for oldest DD. They were insanely small. I am also more willing to gamble on the leotards bc I have a 3 year old behind 6 yr old DD who can wear them if they end up being too small.

It's also nice that they have a couple boys gymnastics t-shirts as well!! If you're in the market for that you don't seem to come across them too often.

Now I will check it out. I had been avoiding it thinking it was just girl stuff as most gymnastics stuff is (heck, even my company only has a girl gymnast though I've put in a request for a boy!) thanks for the info.

How are their shorts? Do they run true to the size?

I guess it depends on the brand. I have ordered DD four pairs of shorts. Some have been a fantastic price. She typically wears a CS, and they have all fit fine, except for one pair that was inexplicably big. I think one of the brands was tumble wear.

Speaking of leotards, they do have Aerials by Alpha Factor on sale right now!
They are a more popular brand and there sizing should be on there website!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back