Gymnastics Superstars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That's awesome you get to go!

I so wish i could go, but i guess i'll have to stick with watching it when it's televised.

Have fun!!

We went on September 20th. It was really good except that the band played too much and they were too loud.:eek:

Nastia, Shawn, Chellsie and Shayla were at our show as well as the mens Olympic team. You'll have a BLAST!

Superstar Tour on TV tonight 9/26

Check your local listings for 8:00 tonight. It's suppose to be on TV.

Superstars tour....

We went on September 20th. It was really good except that the band played too much and they were too loud.:eek:

Nastia, Shawn, Chellsie and Shayla were at our show as well as the mens Olympic team. You'll have a BLAST!

Hi, Gymbratsmommy, I was at that show in Anaheim as well, and it was amazing! I fully agree with your take on the music - too much of it, and too loud, especially towards the end. (I'm also a jazz musician of over 30 years, so it was especially painful to my ears, hahaha :eek:;)). It was indeed a total blast! :D

We went to the show and it was great. I agree that the music was too loud and too much, my DD and her 3 friends would disagree. LOL. I didn't like that they didn't announce on the screen who was up performing, that was irritating. I also wish they would have had 2 big screens flanking the stadium with close-ups of the gymnasts performing. With what we paid, they could have made that happen. Not sure if that was just at our arena though. Could have been a local thing.

Overall, we had a blast. The girls were all awestruck and they had so much fun seeing the gymnasts. :D I loved the guys the most. They really got into it and were awesome.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back