Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gymnastics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fiat1

Hey,
I did Gymnastics for 12 years, made t up to level 12, and was training to head off to the Olympics...The Gym I was at wasn't working out and then I couldn't find another one that I could afford...

I miss it SOOOO bad!!

U

united team girl

That stinks. That happened to me. I was screwed over. But i didnt quit. I found another gym. Im in love with it!!! :)

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Wow, that sounds really awesome!!! But I`m really sorry you did not find the right gym for really getting to go to the Olympics!! Still getting this far is an amazing achievement!! That`s certainly a thing to be proud of! But I can understand you are missing it now...you spend such a big part of your life with training. I think it just becomes a part of you at one point. :)

gymgymgymnast08

Proud Relative
Former Gymnast
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Thats amazing! Level 12? Hahah I thought it only went up to level 10 and then you did elite? Maybe I'm in a different country then you. (USA)

a_gymnast_forever

Feb 17, 2008
Texas
level 12?

i've never heard of level 12 either! From what I knew it only went to 10... I've been doing gymnastics for 14 years. I am a level 10 right now.... but yeah. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as level 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tdoesgymnastics Parent Forum 1
Mab3537 Parent Forum 5
W Gymnast Forum 9