Gymnastics...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

Fiat1

Hey,
I did Gymnastics for 12 years, made t up to level 12, and was training to head off to the Olympics...The Gym I was at wasn't working out and then I couldn't find another one that I could afford...

I miss it SOOOO bad!!

That stinks. That happened to me. I was screwed over. But i didnt quit. I found another gym. Im in love with it!!! :)

Wow, that sounds really awesome!!! But I`m really sorry you did not find the right gym for really getting to go to the Olympics!! Still getting this far is an amazing achievement!! That`s certainly a thing to be proud of! But I can understand you are missing it now...you spend such a big part of your life with training. I think it just becomes a part of you at one point. :)

Thats amazing! Level 12? Hahah I thought it only went up to level 10 and then you did elite? Maybe I'm in a different country then you. (USA)

level 12?

i've never heard of level 12 either! From what I knew it only went to 10... I've been doing gymnastics for 14 years. I am a level 10 right now.... but yeah. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as level 12.

Oh I thought there might be a level 12 somewhere out of the USA......hmmm
makes me wonder if this is a typo or what?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back