GymnasticsProgressions.com - Trust The Process

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What's it like?

I'm a subscriber of Gymneo, and that website is incredible. I love learning different techniques, methods, and drills. What is this website like?

A lot less expensive, for one. I'd say for $10 for the four videos he has up now you can't really go wrong.

After watching through a fair amount of the videos currently up on the site, I had to come back and give a review for those who haven't gone for it just yet- it's great stuff! Tons of topics, great stuff for pre-team/lower level girls at the moment but also some great strength basics for higher level girls, I imagine they will get into more advanced stuff skill-wise as time goes on. Lots of great drills and skill break downs and progressions. I especially love that most of the drills don't involve an extensive and involved set-up or tons of mats- I have seen so many drills that seem to require every mat in the gym, many of which those of us at tiny gyms just don't have.
For the price, you really can't beat it!

After watching through a fair amount of the videos currently up on the site, I had to come back and give a review for those who haven't gone for it just yet- it's great stuff! Tons of topics, great stuff for pre-team/lower level girls at the moment but also some great strength basics for higher level girls, I imagine they will get into more advanced stuff skill-wise as time goes on. Lots of great drills and skill break downs and progressions. I especially love that most of the drills don't involve an extensive and involved set-up or tons of mats- I have seen so many drills that seem to require every mat in the gym, many of which those of us at tiny gyms just don't have.

I was thinking the same thing about the set ups. Very realistic. You don't need a lot of special equipment to accomplish them.

That does it, I'm signing up! Thanks for your testimonial! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back