Gymnastike.org

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my old gym is on workout wednesdays on gymnastike.org

i just thought it was cool.

its the Aerial Athletics one

Oh that is so funny, I just finished watching that. They have some very talented girls there, and some great coaching.

You know what's crazy about your very talented girls comment is that you didn't see most of them. To girls that are super talented are the pre op. training level 6/7 and the new 8's and 9's. Not saying that the girls that are in the video are not talented because they are, very talented just the group behind them are insanely talented. they are all great girls and I miss them to death :( but the coaches there are amazing and I miss them too!

Nope not offended, gobsmacked means totally amazed at the depth of talent. That fact alone means that gymnasts stick with the gym for a long time and they consistantly are sending kids onto college. Amazing.

I would love to see more of the training. My girls gym is very, very small and we just don't see that level of skill or training.

sadly that gym doesn't post much training or even competition videos on youtube.

YouTube - Aerial Athletics 2008-09 Season
thats the link to a montage made by one of the parents about the gym.

I can send more links of the some of the younger kids and a few of Caryn. she is a junior this year and should be elite she is amazing. she wasn't really filmed much in that video either.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back