WAG GYMNASTS PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cat

Gymnast
CLICK HERE
OR

Inspirational video, maybe even life changing. I watch this everyday before practice & before meets. After watching the video it gave me chills and made me want to set up goals to do better. Who knew a 5 minute video could push you? I felt the need to share it to you guys because I think it would really affect you. If you're a Coach or Parent please share with your gymnasts!! You won't regret it.
-leave your thoughts below!! i would love to hear your feedback :)

This is my absolute favorite video! I actually turned the audio into a music file to listen to back in November or December and I was just listening to it on my way to and from practice today! Thank you for posting this!

Its super inspirational and the quotes are wonferful! When I listen I always want to go and train harder to be my best! :)

Thanks again for sharing this with everyone.

Inspirational!?!? After watching that I just had to be talked down from jumping off the ledge of my gym! (it's only one story tall, but I could still sprain something) ;) Anyway, what ever works for you is good, but for me, way too many bad memories. Elite gymnastics is brutal business.......

... No words can describe the adrenalin in my body ATM... Feeling like I'm on top of the world right now

I think this is a great videos for teens but there's no way I'd show it to my 9 yr old, I think it would freak her out! Maybe the very last part... :)

My nine year old watched it - one of the teens in her training group sent her the link. She loved it. I watched it with her. Not sure if she picked up on all of the vocabulary or not, but she found it motivating and also that someone "understood" what she puts into this sport in order to succeed.

My nine year old watched it - one of the teens in her training group sent her the link. She loved it. I watched it with her. Not sure if she picked up on all of the vocabulary or not, but she found it motivating and also that someone "understood" what she puts into this sport in order to succeed.
From what I remember, your 9 yr. old is much more advanced and dedicated than my (sensitve) 9 yr old L4! :) She loves the sport and works hard, but has never faced an injury or the rigors of the upper levels. So I guess I should rephrase, I would not show this to most 9 yr olds. There are probably also some teens who would be freaked out by it just as there are 9 yr olds who, like yours, would be inspired by it. So parents, I guess watch first, then make a judgement.

There are probably also some teens who would be freaked out by it just as there are 9 yr olds who, like yours, would be inspired by it. So parents, I guess watch first, then make a judgement.

Great advice. Yes, my 9 year old is a bit of an old soul, so might not be indicative of every 9 year old's reactions.

Wow! My daughter is going to be inspired by this (as will hubby- Rocky does that to him! Lol). I tried to look but was unsuccessful- does anyone know the source for any of the quotes besides Rocky and Any Given Sunday?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back