Gymnix Schedule

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is on the Quebec gymnastics website. Follow the link and below the Gymnix headline you will see HORAIRE DES COMPETITIONS. It will open a complete schedule for all Gymnix events that weekend.

gymnastique

Thank you so much for those lists! but do you know what's the category international cup? is it gymnix international or the world cup?? I will be going on saturday! which day are you going? and isn't there suppose to be men gymnastics too????

The International Cup is the meet we always watch each year, so the list is just for the Gymnix meet not for the World Cup part.

Here is the world cup roster, it is different. The senior canadian girls will compete.Be warned that this list dissapears sometimes, it is a bit weird. Sometimes it shows the MAG/WAH start lists other times judges etc. Right now it shows the right thing!

http://www.sportcentric.com/vsite/vfile/page/fileurl/0,11040,5187-194886-212109-146795-0-file,00.pdf

As you can see there will be lots of great gym, I imagine you'll be able to make some great new montages with them all!

I think I'll go on Friday and Saturday. I would see more than that but I am not sure that my little gymmie could sit through as many hours of gym as I can. Maybe I'll go to the quals on Thurs pm too. That way I will get to see all the girls.

The International Cup is the meet we always watch each year, so the list is just for the Gymnix meet not for the World Cup part.

Here is the world cup roster, it is different. The senior canadian girls will compete.Be warned that this list dissapears sometimes, it is a bit weird. Sometimes it shows the MAG/WAH start lists other times judges etc. Right now it shows the right thing!

http://www.sportcentric.com/vsite/vfile/page/fileurl/0,11040,5187-194886-212109-146795-0-file,00.pdf

As you can see there will be lots of great gym, I imagine you'll be able to make some great new montages with them all!

I think I'll go on Friday and Saturday. I would see more than that but I am not sure that my little gymmie could sit through as many hours of gym as I can. Maybe I'll go to the quals on Thurs pm too. That way I will get to see all the girls.

thank you!!! I will definitely make montages out of the footage I'll take! Hopefully there will be a place where I can plug my camera because it will run out of battery! We might see each other there! Oh and two last questions, do you know how much the the gymnix international t-shirt is?? and did you buy your tickets yet??!

The Thursday session looks pretty good as well, with Nansy Damianova of CAN and Emily Little of AUS. I'm sure there's many other good intl girls as well.

Now we have a name we know to watch...Jordyn Wieber is on the list for the Junior Cup.

Other great gymmies to look out for.

In the International Cup
Maddy Hanley -parkettes usa
Emily Little - Australia

Junior Cup
Kamerin moore - she could turn out even better than Jordyn
Hallie Mosset. from AOGC home of lovely gymnasts

World Cup
Sam Shapiro
Mattie Larson - both from AOGC too, both competed in Junior gymnix last year. Lovely beam and bars.

It will be great. Now I just have to decide how to fit it all in!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back