Gymnix

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

1canadiangymmom

Proud Parent
Good Luck to any DD's competing at Gymnix this weekend. Dd's gym only sends level 9, 10, Aspire 2 and National girls, so we have 4 from our gym. Any others?

Best day ever. Alex placed 3rd overall at gymnix(L10) and won bars. I had the pleasure of meeting and watching the meet with Bog. Such a fun day. Bog you are a wealth of knowledge and such a wonderful person. Thanks for taking the time to come and watch Alex today.

Here's her bars. (Other videos are also posted on her channel).

Yay! Yay! Yay! Her routine was beautiful. Thank you for posting it. After all of her struggles it's awesome to see her on top! She is a beautiful gymnast and has an incredible mom!

I was so happy that she hit it...he put the freehip half in and she had not hit it in training ever so. Fortunately she hit it in her warmup and routine...so I guess thats where it counted...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Her routine was beautiful. Thank you for posting it. After all of her struggles it's awesome to see her on top! She is a beautiful gymnast and has an incredible mom!

I agree - her coach has put way to much in there but wants her to be a junior. Unfortunately she never made it this year. Missed out by .20 - so he wants these well oiled for next year.
Gorgeous bars!!
And a long, difficult routine - it must be exhausting to compete that!!!!

Totally helped her confidence.

Congratulations!! What a beautiful bar routine.

Thank you txgymfan....you guys are so awesome

So glad you were able to cheer her on. Are there videos available? Yay Alex and Yay Kitkat!

thanks Bog

She totally slayed bars, highest L10 score and up against some much older girls. She also competed a very difficult routine, not stripped down to L10.
Was super to see her compete and place on everything.

Thanks so much

way to go Alex T!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back