Gyms in Nova Scotia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymDad9.9

Proud Parent
Family is looking to spend about 10 days in Nova Scotia this June or July and I'm wondering whether anyone is familiar with any gym clubs there where my daughter might train for a few hours for a few days while we're there to stay fresh and maintain conditioning. She is an 8 year old Level 3 in the States. Thanks in advance.

Where in Nova Scotia, it is a big place?

Halifax Alta and Taiso both have strong programs. Girls from Alta used to travel to our small club so I am sure they will take kids for a week or so.

Where in Nova Scotia, it is a big place?

Halifax Alta and Taiso both have strong programs. Girls from Alta used to travel to our small club so I am sure they will take kids for a week or so.
I'll have to get back to you on that. Just starting to put things together including where we plan on staying. Guess I'm putting the cart ahead of the horse.

Curious, how is the drive from Montreal to Nova Scotia? Thinking of flying into there to begin our trip.

Long, very, very, very long. Pretty boring for the first four hours and then off the highway you might see small villages along the way. 12 hours driving straight with no stops from YUL to Halifax.

Quebec City is beautiful, definitely worth an overnight. It is like a little bit of old Europe.

We'll be traveling to Halifax for 2 weeks this summer as well :) My little gymmie is going to check out Ellie's gym and is uber excited she's an 8 year old as well :)

We'll be traveling to Halifax for 2 weeks this summer as well :) My little gymmie is going to check out Ellie's gym and is uber excited she's an 8 year old as well :)
Not even sure my daughter will even want to see a gym but I thought I'd prepare for it. I'm hoping she doesn't and prefers to be out in nature instead.

Long, very, very, very long. Pretty boring for the first four hours and then off the highway you might see small villages along the way. 12 hours driving straight with no stops from YUL to Halifax.

Quebec City is beautiful, definitely worth an overnight. It is like a little bit of old Europe.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. Said trip to Nova Scotia has been scrapped for this year. Major home improvement project and major overseas trip in early 2017 put a kibosh on the plan.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back