Gyms near Taunton help please

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymbee06

Proud Parent
Hi my friend is currently looking for a gym for her 8 year old dd who is currently training 12 hours per week at our current club and has just passed her club grade 6 (first ever comp) she is looking for a gym that's ideally within a 30 min drive of Taunton as that's where they will be moving to, can any parents recommend anywhere for her to check out we are at a medium sized gym at the moment and she doesn't want to go to a big gym with lots of pressure on the kids
Thanks in advance

Thanks I will see if I can find any for her I know she has been in the bg site and I think there was only 1 coming up that does artistic and 1 that doesn't

Taunton is a tough one! There isn't very much to be honest! We had a girl move from where we are to Taunton and she stopped gym because she couldn't find a gym.

I suggest you look slightly further away, but I guess it depend on how far they want to travel, you could go either way, either devon way or bristol way, I know a few good gyms in both if you want me to PM you with more details??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back