Gypsy Rhapsoday, anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

because we found it on energym for 60 dollars...my mom was like...ask people on the chalk bucket and see if they know if anyplace that has it cheaper! haha, so i just bought it from itunes, and i will have my coach listen to that :)

haha yea my floor music was $50 because i couldnt get it anywhere else lol but i love that music btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol and my mom was like well your keeping that music for a while which is fine with me hahah

Just thought I'd bring this up, on the topic of $50 floor music (yeesh!)...

Music Backing tracks: Download instrumental MP3 quality karaoke. is a magical website where they have karaoke versions (go figure :p ) of pretty much every song you could think of... without backup vocals! If you can get someone to cut it, you can have floor music for about 2 bucks. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

Here's Gypsy Rhapsody on youtube... if you want it, you can use zamzar.com to get the audio. It would need cut, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

YouTube - Gypsy Rhapsody

Just thought I'd bring this up, on the topic of $50 floor music (yeesh!)...

Music Backing tracks: Download instrumental MP3 quality karaoke. is a magical website where they have karaoke versions (go figure :p ) of pretty much every song you could think of... without backup vocals! If you can get someone to cut it, you can have floor music for about 2 bucks. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

Here's Gypsy Rhapsody on youtube... if you want it, you can use zamzar.com to get the audio. It would need cut, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

YouTube - Gypsy Rhapsody

Added to the floor music thread

It's your lucky day.I happen to have it and can email it to you.

At practice yestarday my coach bought it off of itunes :( It still needs to be cut and all that still though. But i would really appriciate (sorry...i can't spell!) it if you could email it to me! That would make things so much easier!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back