Haircut?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have hair that goes does to my mid back. It straight and no layers. My hair is heavy. What hairstyle do you think I should cut my hair too? I really want something that would be cute for school and parties but functional for gymnastics. Pictures GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I think this is cute....but i can't tell if this girl has thick hair or not...but i think if you get layers, that will lighten your hair up a bit! Here is a picture....

Hair Cut.jpg

it would look cute shorter than in the picture too, it depends if you want shorter hair or not :)

Attachments

• Hair Cut.jpg
    Hair Cut.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8,954
Try getting a cut that is longer in front than in the back so when you put it into a ponytail for gymnastics the ponytail will be even. Bangs are a great look. You can always put styling gel on to make them look the way you want. What you don't want is hair hanging in your eyes or covering your face. This is my opinion and I hope it helps you make a good decision.

My DD's hair was so long she could sit on it and THICK and Heavy was a real challenge to get it into a bun on her head so it would stay for meets. but it was beautiful!!!

Last year in 6th grade she decided to cut it so I let her cut it but the condition was it has to be in a style that could still go into a bun for meets (required by our gym). She went with this style but has bangs with it.

long13.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back