Off Topic Halloween! wut r u going as?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, I just figured out my costume! Drumroll please........Sarah Palin. I already have the Tina Fay glasses-old ones from my mom's friend.

How did I just KNOW you were going to do that? I should dress up as McCain ;). Or Bush. Well, maybe not Bush because I'd be sure to get egged quite a bit for that!

How did I just KNOW you were going to do that? I should dress up as McCain ;). Or Bush. Well, maybe not Bush because I'd be sure to get egged quite a bit for that!

Not really related to costumes but do you know none of the supermarkets in the west of Scotland sell eggs to under 18s during October because of the amount of eggings?

:D

Not really related to costumes but do you know none of the supermarkets in the west of Scotland sell eggs to under 18s during October because of the amount of eggings?

:D

You know sometimes I really miss the UK, they really know how to party. I never really knew what Halloween was until I moved here, before that it was tipping up peoples bins and other lovely stuff.

Now we just eat a lot of candy.

yayyy!!!!

i now kno wut im gonna go to the gym as!!!!! i am gonna wear a black shirt and shorts and paint a piece of cardboard white. then put it on and in black write "LOL" im going as a cell phone!:D:pon my forhead im gonna write ttyl. thnx for all ur ideas! keep posting wut ur going as!!!!!:rotfl::applause::bouncy::jump::laughing::huge::spin::tilt:

You know sometimes I really miss the UK, they really know how to party. I never really knew what Halloween was until I moved here, before that it was tipping up peoples bins and other lovely stuff.

Now we just eat a lot of candy.

Yeah drinking till you pass out is great...

I can't stand parties like that. Don't get me wrong I like a drink but hangovers... no thanks...

Yeah drinking till you pass out is great...

I can't stand parties like that. Don't get me wrong I like a drink but hangovers... no thanks...

Everytime I think of Europe, I think of Germany, and when I think of Germany I think of champagne...of course I never drank enough to pass out or even get a little tipsy... :D

DD1 is going as....a football player! LOL, every other year she was something so girly. Now this year she decides to be a football player. She looks pretty cute though.

DD2 Is going as a gymnast. I think she is more obsessed with the sport then any of her sibs, and that is tough to do! At least I didn't really have to pay for a new costume this year.:D

DD3 A fairy princess. Enough said. LOL

DD4 Is going as a pumpkin. She looks pretty darn cute with that pumpkin hat LOL.

Great costume ideas everyone. I like the political ones.:)

DD is going to be a cat. long sleeve black leo - leggins - got ears and tail already we are good to go - oh, except that she wants gloves so she does not hurt her hands walking on all fours !! - I sure hope she does not expect me to carry the candy bucket - if so it will be empty upon arrival at home :p

DS an "army guy zombie" - uhm, ok. Not sure what that looks like.

Let's steer the discussion back to the kid-friendly zone, shall we?

Last edited:
My best friend Mikey is going as a...swimmer! He's going to wear his speedo, wear googles and a cap and use a towel as his candy carrier thingy...hilarious...

where do u live??? he ay be kinda cold..... my friend and i are Not gonna b one and two- next year tho. we just didnt have enough planning tie- instead were being...... GHOST BUSTERS!!!! we came up w/ it while chatting lol:D:p:D

A cheerleader! :) I'm going with four of my friends. Three girls and then Mikey. Supposedly all the girls are going as cheerleaders and then he is going to be a swimmer and we're his "support team".. Odd, huh.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back