Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Happy Easter to all of you out there in cyberspace. Thank you for supporting The Chalk Bucket. I don't know about you, but I ate so much food and candy I don't think I'll ever flip again.:eek:

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Feeling the same way. Even watching a flip would make me throw up right now. Though if I eat more chocolate, my kids will eat less, that has to be a good thing....doesn't it. Ugh!;)

G

gracefulone

Happy Easter to you too! I guess I'm the only one psyched for practice tomorrow! lol :)

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
Happy Easter!

Well, thankfully all 3 of my kids don't really like candy. I have always allowed it in the house, I also have a cookie jar. They like an occasional peanut butter cup, some kisses or m & m's but never over do it. At holidays we end up spending more $$ on trinkets and toys for baskets & stockings because the candy just gets left so I don't buy too much anymore. I still have candy around here from Valentines Day. I usually end up throwing it out or we bring it to work and share with others. My weakness is jelly beans probably. My husband loves peanut butter cups and Gertrude Hawk PB Smigeons...he ate a whole box yesterday, LOL

Sharon (who is getting back on the treadmill today!)

Feb 15, 2007
Hope everyone had a great Easter!! my kids LOVE candy - waaaaaay too much! our house used to be that way too, where we would have candy left over after a holiday - Last halloween I don't think that the candy lasted even 3 DAYS! Sharon, I think I remember your youngest is 6... How old are your other children? We have 3 as well, our youngest 5.5 and she has 2 older brothers 14 & 12 - all of them absolute joys, we were really blessed with GREAT kids:D nic

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
Hi Littlegymchampsmom!

We have 2 older boys as well. No guilt here, I confess I was trying for the girl the third time around, LOL! :D

My oldest is 11 and in 5th grade. My "middle" is 8 (9 in June) & in 3rd grade. We are off this week from school and let's just say that today they are driving each other (and me) nuts! It's not too warm here this week in NJ but nice enough to kick them outside for fresh air. I just made them stuff to have a little picnic outside, maybe that will help. Both the boys play baseball and Opening Day is on Sunday...it will be fun living at the baseball field the next 2 months and trying to juggle my daughters gym schedule. Thankfully our gym is close. There are some girls that come from at least 45 minutes away and I am not sure I would have been able to manage that schedule with the boys busy lives too. My midde child is very flexible, I would have loved to have had him in gymnastics too but I don't think I could afford it.

Do your boys do sports too? And, are they off school this week driving you nuts??? LOL!

Sharon

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Thanks for the Easter wishes! :) I know I`m late, but I still also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! :)
Seems like you´ve had a great time though! Of course I also treated myself with good food.....I hope I will ever manage to seriously start a diet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JBS Community News 5
tdoesgymnastics Off Topic 2
GymBee97 Off Topic 1