Happy New Year

• Thread starter vegasflipflopkid
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

vegasflipflopkid

Hi. I am Jami and my daughter Allyson will have her first competition on Saturday the 10th of January. I am looking for ideas of hairstyles and just a group of people to chat with since I am so new the gymnastics arena. Happy New Year!!!

Hi! Welcome to CB! That's so exciting that your DD has her 1st competition coming up!What level is she? My DD is 13yrs old & L7 this year. She has a competition that day too. I know there are lots of threads/posts on here about hairstyles. Have you tried doing a search? Good luck with her 1st meet. My DD is actually in the process of growing out short hair. So all we do is goo her up with gel & pull it back in a small pony tail...plaster it with hair spray & dry it all with a hair dryer until her hair is like a hard shell...LOL! But I know there are much more creative mom's on here than me...I'm sure they'll chime in:D!Happy New Year & welcome!!!

Welcome:)! How exciting for dd - 1st competition:D! Well, good luck in advance! This sport is almost as addicting for parents as it is kids:rolleyes:! My dd is 10 years old and level 5. What level is your dd?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back