Off Topic Harry potter

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

shaunx

Do you think the she is going to write one more sequel to the famous Harry
Potter series or is it the end of the series. i really hope she just
continues to write and contribute to it time and again..!!!

Definitely the last "Harry Potter Book", she said... Perhaps that didn't rule out certain other kinds of books related to Harry's world but not centered on Harry?

-AB

Honestly, I hope she doesn't write any more of them.

I LOVED the series, but I think everything that needs to be resolved has been resolved, and the series has ended exactly as it should. THere's nothing more that needs to really be done to expand on Harry's story.

However, if more books are to be written taking place in the world of Harry Potter, there are some things that could be pretty interesting. A Chronicle of the founders of Hogwarts could be pretty cool. I'd love to hear book 7 told from the inside of hogwarts, showing us what went on with Luna, Neville, and all of them. And finally, I'd love to read a book that follows Luna in her no doubt adventurous life after book 7. She was always one of my favorite characters, and I was dissappointed that she was neglected in the end of book 7.

I know! I absolutely lOVED Luna!! And the actress did such a good job in the movie. I loved the times where it'd be all serious and then she'd say, 'I think I'll have some pudding" in a dream-like tone. It was so good!

I heard she was writing an enclyclopedia of wizard stuff!!! But I don't want any more books, I think they'd be overdone.

I met JK Rowling once!! She was lovely :p

another book would be one to much i think... she ended the series well and maybe she should write another series on wizards but not harry potter.. it will probably be a great hit as well

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back