Has anyone gotten their dd the...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nintendo DS Ener-G Gym Rockets gymnastics game?? We picked it up today at Best Buy. It's pretty cool--you can do all 4 events and create your own leo and stuff.

Haven't heard of it but thanks for informing us! I will go check it out-- maybe a good holiday gift:D

Here is what the cover looks like:

ener-ggymrockets.jpg

I cracked up when I saw the cover and what Bog said LOL! That is a little odd though.. such a fake gymmie:rolleyes:;)

Why is the gymnast wearing her shorts under her leo. Do you think maybe she's not a gymmie?

I noticed that too. I think it is because since it is rated E for Everyone, the typical "leo" shows off too much leg which may impede with the "E" rating??? That is the only thing I could think of...

Or it could just be the guys that created the game have no clue about gymnastics whatsoever!!!! LOL

lol i laed at that waen i saw they had shorts under ther leos lol
:bars::beam::floor::vault::eek:

um, i guess i'm showing my age....and i cannot believe i am about to say this.

i was in gymnastics for a few years when i was a kid. Like, when it was Class 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

EVERYONE in my gym either wore shorts under the leotard, or leotard without shorts....It's just what we did then. I don't know why, lol! It looks ridiculous! But at the time, i did it because everyone else was doing it. Or, maybe it was my mother making me do it because everyone else was doing it....

yep. I used to look like that when i went to gym. rofl :D

The cover kinda reminds me of the old 1980's early 1990's aerobic dance outfits!!!!! LOL

Anyone remember Olivia Newton-John's smash hit "Let's Get Physical"???????????? ROTFL!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that w/ us, mdgymmom! I will definitley have to check it out, my dd would get a kick out of that game, I am sure.

The pic on the game cover w/ the shorts under the leo reminds me of how we used to dress in the 80's! Remember, the ladies would go to work-out (I think the craze was aerobics back then?) and wear these spandex workout leos w/ shorts under them? And the big slouchy socks w/ the Reeboks...and the big fluffy har w/ the headband...??? Remember?? :eek: I am dating myself here....

I guess the creator of the video game cover is a big 80's fan....:rolleyes:

I totally remember that era msl529!!!!!! I think it actually also carried over into the early 1990's at least at the Bally's that I went to!!!!!!!!

The cover kinda reminds me of the old 1980's early 1990's aerobic dance outfits!!!!! LOL

Anyone remember Olivia Newton-John's smash hit "Let's Get Physical"???????????? ROTFL!!!!!

Ha-ha! We must have been writing our posts at the same time, mdgymmom! I totally remember that awful song by Olivia! I am just dying right now, b/c that stupid song is now stuck in my head! HEELLLLPP! Make it stop!!! :eek:

I totally remember that era msl529!!!!!! I think it actually also carried over into the early 1990's at least at the Bally's that I went to!!!!!!!!
And you know what's even wierder (or sicker, depending on how you feel about the 80's)? I was in Limited Too the other day, and they were selling....are you ready for this?.... leg warmers! I was like....noooooo!!...I know fashion fads are cyclical, but do we HAVE to do the 80's again???? EEEKK! (The even funnier thing about THAT, though, is that we live in S. Florida where it is always warm. WHEN do these kids ever need leg-warmers here???!!) LOL!

Ha-ha! We must have been writing our posts at the same time, mdgymmom! I totally remember that awful song by Olivia! I am just dying right now, b/c that stupid song is now stuck in my head! HEELLLLPP! Make it stop!!! :eek:

LOL--I know I had that song in my head all morning too!!!! UGH!!!! What's worse is that I found the video on youtube so in addition I have the video images in my head as well!!!!!!!!!

LOL--I know I had that song in my head all morning too!!!! UGH!!!! What's worse is that I found the video on youtube so in addition I have the video images in my head as well!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you poor, poor woman! :rolleyes:

When you first starting talking about the 80's workout attire 1st thing I thought of was the lovely leg warmers and Jane Fonda.I used to wear them all the time .Boy was I cute.MSL529 I live in W.C.florida and come Nov there is nothing but winter wear in the stores even thoutgh it is 88 outside you cannot find a bathing suit .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back