WAG Have to brag! Up training paying off!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Most of the time sitting in the gym, as many of you know, is hours and hours of conditioning and frustration followed by that lightbulb that goes off when you least expect it. Well tonight was my daughters lightbulb moment :)
During her 5 hour training she seemed to pull off a standing back tuck on floor, then full twist into the pit. I was so happy for her, she then went out after her break to land her back tuck and side ariel on beam. She went on to have a great night on bars completing 5 giants on her own without a spot with a layout dismount. She was for sure on a roll. Coaches were smiles all around. All this from a 7 year old. So very proud of my itty bitty!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

Thank you. Yeah I know, it's funny she had that great day and kept those skills but went the next couple of days and then had a day where she couldn't stay on beam even if she had super glue on her feet :) it's funny like that. I always tell her she will have good and bad days but to always get back up and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

Congrats to your daughter. Those are some impressive skills for a 7 year old! Hard work pays off!

Dadderob03- she will be competing L7 so she really won't compete until the next optional season. Her coaches are working on loads of up training while they can.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back