Parents Haven't posted in awhile...update on Lily's season so far

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlippinLilysMom

Proud Parent
Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted here. Just wanted to let everyone know that Lily qualified for nationals again, we are so proud!! She is still in the Junior A age group, she competed in region 4 regionals and came away with the beam, floor and all around titles and placed 2nd on vault and bars. We are so exited to get to experience nationals again. She has also qualified for the HOPES Classic. She was attempting to qualify as a junior elite this year but after not getting the junior elite score needed at the optional meets it was decided to have her do HOPES for one more year (luckily she is young enough to still be HOPES eligible). She was a bit sad at first but is now very excited about competing in HOPES and next year will be even more ready to try and qualify as a junior elite!! I've attached the YouTube link to her regionals routines. Thank you to all for your support over the years. This forum has been a great place to get and give advice. Best of luck to all of the gymnasts moving onto easterns/westerns/nationals!!!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted here. Just wanted to let everyone know that Lily qualified for nationals again, we are so proud!! She is still in the Junior A age group, she competed in region 4 regionals and came away with the beam, floor and all around titles and placed 2nd on vault and bars. We are so exited to get to experience nationals again. She has also qualified for the HOPES Classic. She was attempting to qualify as a junior elite this year but after not getting the junior elite score needed at the optional meets it was decided to have her do HOPES for one more year (luckily she is young enough to still be HOPES eligible). She was a bit sad at first but is now very excited about competing in HOPES and next year will be even more ready to try and qualify as a junior elite!! I've attached the YouTube link to her regionals routines. Thank you to all for your support over the years. This forum has been a great place to get and give advice. Best of luck to all of the gymnasts moving onto easterns/westerns/nationals!!!

Congratulations to Lily!! You should be proud!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back