Parents heel cup & ankle support?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
I purchased the cheetah heel cup & ankle support and after only 3 months it's falling apart. Is this typical? Does anyone know of other brands that hold up better?

Yup, we found that they lasted about that long on 12 hours a week in the gym. They also smelled AWFUL!!!

I did try to see if we could get something cusom made, but the local ortho support guy said he would have a hard time making anything that did the job for that price that was as flexible.

I know some people just use heel cups and tape, but they are a lot more labour intensive.

Oh Please don't tell me Jess is hurt!

She's fine - just some heel/foot pain. From what I understand it's very common for her age. The heel cup has really helped :) just the darn thing doesn't seem to be lasting. We did rinse it out once - but it gets nasty! probably a good thing they don't last LOL We tried tape w/ a cup and she really didn't like the feeling.

THANKS!

try the gel/silicone cups. easier to tape on and feel more natural. they last longer than the cheetah's, but obviously not as long as hard plastic cups.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back