Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Hello again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MommyMac, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there

I used to have access here ages ago when my kids first started gymnastics and can't figure out my log in so I'm trying again.

Hi ;-) I'm the mama to two gymnasts, a boy level 6/7/JD (competition level undecided at the moment) and a girl Xcel Gold/Level 6 (competition level undecided at the moment).

I did gymnastics when I was younger and I used to coach ages ago but since my kids got into it I stepped back as to not interfere in their sport. I sub from time to time but try not to at their gym.

Happy to be here ;-)

NY Dad and skschlag like this.
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like a fun summer figuring out levels!

3. Thanks! Yes our gym trains them combined and then splits them come October-ish. So we never know where they are going to compete until it gets closer to season.

4. That is the way it should be! I hate when levels are determined before kids start to train! I also have a boy gymnast, but only the one :)

MommyMac likes this.
  5. What is your old username? I can help you get back into the account.