Hello Everyone! AAU Xcel Silver Mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

EllasMom

Proud Parent
Ella - 9 y.o.
Silver Xcel

My daughter started gymnastics rec classes in March 2018. In June 2018 they had a fun meet and then asked my daughter to try out for their team. Last year she competed Level 1 and ended the season as the AAU District Champion for Level 1. This year they moved her up to Xcel Silver and I was worried it might be too challenging for her, but she rocked her first meet and took 1st place AA and seems to be adjusting well.

Are there any other AAU parents here or is this forum for mostly USAG?

Also if someone can recommend a good meet score tracker, I would appreciate it. I was using Gymnastic Meet Scores and it worked really well last year, but this year it doesn't seem to be working. I am having a hard time finding another one that I can use for AAU. Most app's seem to be focused around USAG.

I hope everyone has an amazing season this year :)

Attachments

• IMG_7412_Original.jpg
    IMG_7412_Original.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 42
Ella - 9 y.o.
Silver Xcel

My daughter started gymnastics rec classes in March 2018. In June 2018 they had a fun meet and then asked my daughter to try out for their team. Last year she competed Level 1 and ended the season as the AAU District Champion for Level 1. This year they moved her up to Xcel Silver and I was worried it might be too challenging for her, but she rocked her first meet and took 1st place AA and seems to be adjusting well.

Are there any other AAU parents here or is this forum for mostly USAG?

Also if someone can recommend a good meet score tracker, I would appreciate it. I was using Gymnastic Meet Scores and it worked really well last year, but this year it doesn't seem to be working. I am having a hard time finding another one that I can use for AAU. Most app's seem to be focused around USAG.

I hope everyone has an amazing season this year :)
I don’t think the apps track AAU, but mymeetscores.com and meetscoresonline.com will post their scores from their meets. We were AAU, but she moved to level 4 USAG.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back