Hello Form GK Elite

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gkelite

Hello from GK Elite Sportswear. We noticed a thread on this board regarding adidas leotards and wanted to respond.

YES - adidas leotards are now available from GK. GK has been making the US National Team adidas leotards since 2000. They are now available to the general public. You can purchase both stock and special order styles online at our website:

www.gkelite.com

NOTE: We are not on this board to spam. But rather to offer insight and advice to anyone needing to know about leotards and gymnastics apparel.

Thank You
GK Elite Sportswear

P.S. - I am Andrew Foss from the Marketing Department - Father of 5 beautiful Girls and making sure gymnastics are part of their lives

Hi Andrew!

Our gym is in the process of sizing and then will be placing our order for the Adidas leos to use this coming competition year. I love the simplistic look of the Adidas leo - it has such a polished look.

I am a little concerned about the washing of the leos because our gym had major problems with the GK leo last yr and GK ended up replacing our entire team's leos. I am hoping it was a fluke.

I love the foil look, but that is the fabric we had a problem with. I do not know what the fabric is that the gym will be ordering (just a gym parent here) but I can't wait to see it.

Thanks for popping in - maybe I will be able to get a picture of the leo up once we get the leo in.

Best of luck with the new line!
G Smith

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back