Hello from a new member!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I'm a former gymnast and proud mommy of a 7 year old who has only recently started gymnastics but LOVES it and is now part of a developmental program. I'm so glad I found this site!

Welcome to the site! How far did you get when you were a gymnast? It's always exciting to see former gymnasts introducing their little ones to the sport. There is one little girl in my gym who always brags about "when my mommy was a gymnast a long time ago!"

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. We have lots of Moms here just like you, I am sure you'll fit in great. Nice to have you.

Thanks everyone for your welcome messages!

I was only a level 6 gymnast. I didn't start until I was 13 and was fortunate to be invited to join the team as a level 5 six months later, but soon felt I was behind everyone else (being so much older than others at my level) and then switched to teaching all through high school and college. So, when I had a little girl, of course I started her early (at age 3), but it didn't really take at that point. Then, about 6 months ago, she epressed an interest in starting again and now she's on pre-team. It has been so much fun for me to watch!

Hello and welcome to CB! I too was very excited when I found this board a little over a year ago. It has been an amazing resource. The parents, coached and even judges on this site are full of very useful information, and tons of support.

I have two young gymmies. My oldest is 5 years old and just finished her level 3 season and is training for L4 now. My youngest is 4 years old and is in advance rec class.

Small warning though- this site can becoming addictive...I know I check it atleast once daily. Oh a BTW we love pics and videos, so post away. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back