Off Topic Hello from an old friend :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello everyone, it's Anna!

I haven't been on here for nearly two years (I think) but I stumbled across it the other day and would just like to say hello to everyone again and hope that everyone is well! Does anyone have any updates on the old crowd?

Kisses and thanks xx

How have you been??? I often wonder how you are doing. You have been missed. But things have changed a lot around here.

I am very well, I'm studying English at uni and I absolutely love it. I've given up gym almost completely but I think it's actually a good thing! But I have wonderful memories :)It's so good to see the forum still going and with so many new members! Everyone was always lovely. I hope you're keeping well too. You always had time for everyone xxx

Hello Anna! Thanks for checking in. Nice to hear you are doing well & enjoying life AG(after gymnastics;)). There are a few of us old timers around who remember you:). Glad you have wonderful gymnastics memories to cherish forever:D! You have give us some lasting memories too;). If my memory serves me well I believe you created my favorite gymnastics video montage..."Remember When?"...am I remembering that correctly???

Hello everyone, it's Anna!

I haven't been on here for nearly two years (I think) but I stumbled across it the other day and would just like to say hello to everyone again and hope that everyone is well! Does anyone have any updates on the old crowd?

Kisses and thanks xx

Welcome back...be sure to keep stopping by!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back